financial aid

Are there any scholarships available for eVersity?

We currently do not have scholarships, but there are a number of scholarship programs outside of eVersity. We will guide you to consider multiple financial resources during your first course with us, Engage.

Can I use the Arkansas Lottery Scholarship at eVersity?

No. This is another reason why eVersity has worked so hard to keep our tuition at one of the lowest rates in the country.

Can I use my University of Arkansas System employee or dependent discount to attend eVersity?

Yes, benefits-eligible employees or their dependents may use the discount as defined by the University of Arkansas System Board of Trustees policy, just as you may use the benefit at any other campus.

How do I apply for financial aid?

We will introduce you to eVersity and the resources available to you during your first free online course called Engage. During that course, we’ll provide information about lots of resources to consider for financial assistance. For example, you should check with your employer to find out if tuition assistance is available. There are also many […]

I haven’t filed my taxes for last year. Can I complete the FAFSA?

Yes. You can complete your FAFSA with estimated figures and check that you will file your taxes. However, as soon as your taxes are submitted to the IRS, you should correct your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Process.

Can I get financial aid?

Financial assistance may be available from a variety of sources such as employers and scholarship programs. We will help you find as much aid as possible. Once you’re admitted, you’ll begin with your first course, eVersity Engage. During that course, you’ll explore all options for financial assistance and learn how to apply.

What do I do if I made a mistake when I was completing the FAFSA?

Once your original FAFSA has been processed, you may go back into the original application and make corrections. You will receive a new Student Aid Report with the corrected information.

The FAFSA application is asking for my parents’ information, but I don’t live with them, and they don’t support me. What do I need to do?

If based on your answers to the dependency questions on the FAFSA you are directed to complete parental information, then you are a dependent student for Federal financial aid purposes, and you must provide parental information.

I am not 24, I have a child, and we live with my parents. Do I provide my parents’ information?

Unless you personally provide more than half of your child’s support, you and your child are both dependents of your parents. Therefore, you must provide parental information and include both you and your child in the household size.

My grandparents are my legal guardians. Do I use their information on my FAFSA? (financial aid)

No, if your grandparents have legal guardianship through the courts, you are considered an independent student and will file your FAFSA based solely on your information.

 Page 1 of 3  1  2  3 »